TE760 Thermostat Hazardous Location Explosion Proof - Nelson Heat Tracing Systems Emerson
• TE760 thermostat is used for high temperature piping on freeze protection and process maintenance applications in hazardous locations.
• Enclosure: Cast Aluminum
• Classifications: NEMA Type 4, 7, 9 IP66
• Temperature Range: 0°C to +538°C (+32 to +1000°F)
• Enclosure Limits: -40°C to +60°C (-40 to +140°F )
• Capillary: – Length: 3m (10ft.) – Material: Incoloy 825 – Maximum Bulb Temperature: +593°C (+1100°F)
• Electrical Data: – Load Switching: 8 amp resistive @ 240Vac – Control Voltage: 120 Vac
• Calibration Accuracy: ±1% of span
• Switch Type: Single Pole Double Throw
Certifications and Compliances
• CSA Certified: LR53336
• FM Approved: JI 3003367
Call now 00966540480369
Call or email for price
Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah - Saudi Arabia (Also ship all over GCC & world)
Feel free to ask any question before you decide to buy.
WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST