CANON MK5000 CABLE ID PRINTER - ENGLISH KEYS & SOFTWARE.
Click here for Contact Details.
Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah - Saudi Arabia (Also ship all over GCC & world)
Feel free to ask any question before you decide to buy.
WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.
High productivity, versatility and mobility in one printer for printing on label and tube sleeves
Designed for portability with fast print speeds, PC connectivity, and distributed printing to multiple printers. Highly-tactile keyboard increases comfort, while dual power supply (AC or optional AA batteries*) support increases flexibility for use in the office or at work sites.
- Fast print speed up to 40 mm/sec + 3 lines of print
- Automatic Full-cut, Half-cut
- Supports various media and sizes
- Intuitive and easy to operate
- Compatible with external rechargeable batteries*
- *Batteries are not included with the printer. Only Panasonic eneloop 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (model: BK-3MCCE) should be used to avoid printer safety and warranty issues.
- "Panasonic" and "eneloop" are registered trademark of Panasonic Group.
A built-in handle improves portability, while dual power options (AC or external rechargeable batteries) improves flexibility of placement and usage. The fully charged batteries can produce up to 1000 prints* before replacement.
* 20 mm length tube.
Printing from PC
The PC connectivity improves productivity and workflow by allowing user to manage large amounts of data on laptops or PC. The bundled PC Connection Kit application also supports CSV file formats, improving data conversion and productivity at different work sites.
When printing a large number of labels, printing can be done on multiple printers simultaneously from a single PC, reducing the total time required for printing.
*Compatible OS: Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. For Windows 11, the distributed printing feature will be available via a Windows 11 patch update in late 2022.
Automatic Full/Half-cut with Depth Control
Full/half automatic cut is selectable. Cutting speed and depth are also adjustable. The built-in robust cutter is capable of cutting large diameters up to 10 mm, and plastic plate strips made of thicker material, eliminating the need for tedious manual cutting after printing.
Media Versatility and Wide Range of Tube Sizes Supported
Print on a variety of marking media and sizes from Ø1.5 to 10 mm, including commercially available soft PVC or heat shrink tubes, label tapes and plates.
Long Ink Ribbon
The 150 m ribbon helps reduce operating costs, and productivity is improved with fewer interruptions during long print runs.
High Speed 40 mm/s
Middle Speed 25 mm/s
Low Speed 18.5 mm/s
High Speed 55 pcs/min (ø 1.5 - 6.5 mm) 45 pcs/min (ø 7 - 10 mm)
Middle Speed 35 pcs/min
Low Speed 30 pcs/min
For Tube and Label
Black: 150 m, 40 m
White: 85 m
Black: 40 m
1.3 mm (only full-width available),
2 mm, 2.6 mm, 3 mm, 4, 6 mm (full-width, half-width available for each)
Alphanumeric, Symbol input
Type LCD (160 x 64 dots) with backlight
Capacity 10 characters/line x 2 lines (full-width)
Print Data (approx.)
250,000 characters or 10 folders (each can save up to 99 files)
Media Cutting Method
Automatic Full-cut, Automatic Half-cut
AC 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz, 0.74A
AA x 6 pieces
25 W (max)
USB 2.0, PC Connection Kit (included)
Temperature 15 - 32.5°C
(5 - 18°C with optional Tube Warmer installed)
Humidity 10 - 85% RH (with no condensation)
Temperature 5 - 35°C
Humidity 10 - 90% RH (with no condensation)
Dimensions (W x D x H) (approx.)
272 x 318 x 97 mm
2.7 kg (not including accessories)
PVC Tube/Clear Tube*3 *5
Size ø1.5 - 10 mm
(ø1.5 - 6.5 mm with the optional Tube Warmer installed)
Thickness 0.4 - 0.6 mm
Heat Shrink Tube*3 *5
Size ø1.5 - 10 mm
Thickness 0.2 - 0.4 mm
Flat Tube*4 *5
Size ø1.5 - 6.5 mm
Width 11.2 mm or less
Thickness 0.4 - 0.6 mm
Type Tape Cassette (White, Yellow, Silver)
Width 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm
Length White, Yellow: 30 m, Silver: 27 m
Width 8 - 10 mm
Thickness 0.5 mm
- Print speed varies depending on media used.
- Batteries are not included with the printer. Only Panasonic eneloop 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (model: BK-3MCCE) should be used to avoid printer safety and warranty issues. "Panasonic" and "eneloop" are registered trademark of Panasonic Group.
- The Tube attachment is required. Heat shrink tube cannot be used with optional Tube Warmer.
- The optional Plate and Flat Tube attachment is required.
- Please purchase commercially available tubes and plates. Note that some commercially available tubes and plates cannot be printed by this printer. Please test the operation on the print media before use.