Local Controller Display 7" BACnet – Loytech LVIS-3ME7-G1
Click here for Contact Details.
Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah - Saudi Arabia (Also ship all over GCC & world)
Feel free to ask any question before you decide to buy.
WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.
7in. Glass-Touch Display Silverver, Multi-Protocol
7IN GLASS-TOUCH DISPLAY SILVER, MULTI-PROTOCOL
- High resolution TFT touch display with dimmable backlight
- Anodized aluminum front frame
- Flush-mounting in combination with the mounting frame
- External temperature sensor L-TEMP1 (optional, up to 4 sensors) and 2 inputs for external light switches
- Support multi-protocol (BACnet, LON, Modbus and OPC)l
- Simple graphical programming with L-VIS configuration software included
more information & related documents
The Loytec LVIS Series touch panel are visual operation devices suited for building automation system applications. They provide visual or audio information at the panel with customized or standard graphic designs. All models support LonMark, BACnet, and Modbus TCP networks. Communication and connectivity is provided via Ethernet/IP, BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/TP, and RS-485 terminal connections. The LVIS Series comes with a 7”, 12.1”, or 15” screen in an aluminum adonized finished frame (12” and 15” models only) or a frameless glass front with capacitive touch. These units have an internal switch which allows a daisy chain topology of up to 20 devices and also allows redundant Ethernet (ring topology) enabled by RSTP.