Endress+Hauser Proline Promag L 400 Electromagnetic flowmeter , 5L4C2H, DN200 8"
Click here for Contact Details.
Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah - Saudi Arabia (Also ship all over GCC & world)
Feel free to ask any question before you decide to buy.
WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.
Promag L 400 Electromagnetic flowmeter , 5L4C2H, DN200 8"
The versatile, weight-optimized Promag L is the preferred choice for all standard applications in the water and wastewater industry. Due to its unique lap-joint flange concept, the flowmeter guarantees flexible, easy and economical installation. Promag L 400 saves time and costs thanks to the broad functionality of its water- and wastewater-optimized transmitter. In addition, Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
- Reduced installation costs – flexible mounting by one-of-a-kind lap-joint flange concept (DN < 350/14")
- Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- Maintenance-free – no moving parts
- Safe operation – no need to open the device due to display with touch control, background lighting
- Time-saving local operation without additional software and hardware – integrated web server
- Integrated verification – Heartbeat Technology
Field of application
- The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
- Fully suitable for standard applications in the water and wastewater industry.
- Up to 30% less sensor weight
- Nominal diameter: DN 25 to 2400 (1 to 90")
- Maximum reduced installation length to DVGW/ISO
- Transmitter housing made of durable polycarbonate or aluminium
- WLAN access
- Integrated data logger: measured values monitoring