Proline Promag 10L Electromagnetic flowmeter 10E80, DN80 3"
Call to check price and availability
Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah - Saudi Arabia (Also ship all over GCC & world)
Call now 00966540480369
Feel free to ask any question before you decide to buy.
WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.
Proline Promag 10L Electromagnetic flowmeter
Promag L is the versatile standard sensor for the water and wastewater industry with a lap-joint flange concept for flexible installation independent of the orientation of the pipe flange pitch diameter. Combined with the Promag 10 transmitter for basic applications and direct integration, Promag 10L offers accurate measurement of liquids for a wide range of applications. It will be the preferred solution for customers aiming for minimized cost of ownership.
- Reduced installation costs – flexible mounting by one-of-a-kind lap-joint flange concept (DN < 350/14")
- Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- Maintenance-free – no moving parts
- Cost-effective – designed for easy applications and direct integration
- Safe operation – display provides easily readable process information
- Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
Field of application
- The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
- Fully suitable for standard applications in the water and wastewater industry.
- Up to 30 % less sensor weight
- Nominal diameter: DN 25 to 2400 (1 to 90")
- Maximum reduced installation length to DVGW/ISO
- 2-line display with push buttons
- Device as compact or remote version