MICRONICS U1000 FIXED CLAMP ON HEAT METER
Clamp-on to a new smarter solution to thermal heat/energy metering from Micronics for significant installation savings and simple, accurate measurement from outside the pipe using ultrasonic technology flow-meters – the Micronics U1000 meter is suitable for flow metering hot water, chilled water, potable water and demineralised water.
- Guide rail and sensor assembly showing grease applied
Clamp guide rail and sensor assembly to pipe and release sensor locking screws
- Connect power and sensors to electronic assembly
- Click electronic assembly onto guide rail and sensor assembly
- Hot water metering and flow measurement
- Flow measurement for heat metering
- Chilled water metering and flow measurement
- Flow measurement for chilled water energy metering
- Potable water metering and flow measurement
- Process water metering and flow measurement
- Ultrapure water measurement
- Heat Meter Accuracy: +/-1-3% of flow reading for >0.3m/s.
- Flow Velocity Range: 0.1 to 10m/s, bidirectional.
- Pipe Range: 25mm OD-115mm OD.
- Water Temp Range: 0°C to 85°C.
- Flow Rate Output: Optional 4-20mA.
- Volume Output: Pulse or Frequency.
- External Power Supply: 12V-24V +/- 10% AC/DC at 7 watts.
- Electronics Enclosure: IP54.
- Input/Output Cable: 5m x 6 core for power in and data out.
Call now 00966540480369
Call or email for price
Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah - Saudi Arabia (Also ship all over GCC & world)
Feel free to ask any question before you decide to buy.
WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST